Meet us in January at Trade Shows across Europe
It is that time of the year again! Fashion trade shows are just around the corner and we are all busy booking flights and planning meetings.
This year, kidswear brands and retailers will have one less event to attend as the Amsterdam event, Kleine Fabriek announced it won’t be back in January due to a lack of visitors. So far, the other trade shows haven’t announced any major changes, so you can still expect an international crowd and many colourful peacocks.
Will you attend trade shows this Winter? Are you interested in learning about how to significantly improve your buying or selling processes? Our Business Development team of Kristel, Robin and Robert will be happy to share more about fashionTrade and how we can help you digitise your business!
Our polyglot team speaks fluent English, French, Dutch & German: so don’t be shy & come say hi at one of the following events:
- Pitti Uomo, Florence (09-12 January)
- Panorama, Premium and Seek Berlin (16-18 January)
- Pitti Bimbo, Florence (18-20 January)
- Who’s Next Paris (19-22 January)
- Modefabriek, Amsterdam (21-22 January)
- CIFF Copenhagen (31 January – 2 February)
- Do you already want to join fashionTrade? Request your brand invite here or your retailer invite here.
- Are you skipping trade show this year? Read more about online trade shows and don’t miss out on new partners.