Playtime Paris & Berlin SS18: all together!
This year, Playtime will celebrate its 10th birthday and more importantly, will travel to Berlin for the first time. ‘All together’ is the motto of both fairs which FashionTrade knows all about as we strive to connect great brands and retailers together!
Here’s everything you need to know about the SS18 edition;
What is it? Playtime is one of the biggest childrenswear and maternity wear trade show. Created 10 years ago, the show now travels to Paris, New York, Tokyo and Berlin.
Why start a new trade show in Berlin? The Playtime organisation noticed that many key markets were not represented by trade shows, which was a missed opportunity for exhibitors and visitors. As a result, they decided to launch Playtime Berlin to get a broader range of Eastern and Northern European brands and retailers on board. Playtime Berlin will happen right in the middle of the Berlin Fashion week. It will definitely be a really exciting time to be in the German capital!
How many brands will be there?
- 520 in Paris
- 120 in Berlin
Which categories are represented?
- Lifestyle (because style should not be limited to your clothes) 😉
- Footwear – with not less than 100 brands represented!
What’s new this year?
To inspire visitors, Playtime Berlin will set 3 trend spaces developed around the 3 below topics:
- Make: what does it mean and take to make a piece of clothes?
- Repair: why throw away things when they can be repaired?
- Share: how to encourage sharing in a world more divided than ever?
Some last tips (just for you):
- Don’t forget to download the Playtime app before you go.
- Do you want a cool break? Doolittle will hand out fresh coconuts to keep Parisian visitors hydrated.
But most importantly: don’t forget to meet our Business Development team and learn about how FashionTrade can enhance your trade show experience!
Are you attending another European tradeshows? Check out our full calendar here.